Kansas Marketing Association Newsletter
Dear KMA & FLOK Members,
Welcome to a special edition of our newsletter. The enclosed letter will share with you some very
exciting new things going on with Kansas Products and Kansas Companies. The marketing and promotion of Kansas products is the sercret to a company's success.
Kansas Marketing Association believes they have a promotion that will benefit all Kansas Companies. However, there is a need for each and everyone one of you
to become involved. To expand the market for Kansas Products would require a phenomenal recognition/sales program. Kansas Marketing Association has developed
an approach to marketing Kansas Products that will enhance your company. What are you waiting for? Help us help you!
What, if anything, have we done as KMA," you ask?
With your involvement with Kansas Marketing Association, you can help us help you.
- We played an intergral part in increasing the number of Kansas Connection catalogs from 100,000 to 250,000 in circulation this year. This catalog will
be included with the Farm Bureau magazine "Kansas Living".
- Workng closely with Farm Bureau to enhance the sucess of the first Kansas Showcase in Wichita, Kansas on November 20-22, 1998 is a priority of Kansas Marketing
Association. (By the way, tell anyone you know associated with farm Bureau a big "thank you" for their fantastic help and support both with the catalog and the show.)
- We are working on a "How to Pick the Right Market for Your Product" seminar--date to be announced at a later time. (Maybe after the holidays while we're all
recuperating from our record sales this Christmas season!)
- We are working very hard o the enclosed "Cart Across Kansas" program which, when sucessful, could provide immediate recognition for the "Kansas Products"
displayed at shows and in stores.
- And we are very busy working on much more!
Ed Henry, President
Return to KMA
Last Updated: 9-Sep-98
©1998 Hubris Communications